As the key representative of ACF in country, the Country Director provides overall operational and programmatic leadership to the mission through planning, oversight, and implementation of the country strategy. More precisly :
- You will be responsible for overseeing the development, funding and implementation of the Bangladesh country strategy and the growth of program portfolio that effectively addresses the underlying causes and effects of malnutrition in line with ACF’s values, Programming Principles, and Strategy.
- You must also ensure that ACF systems/procedures are in place and being properly implemented, and that they ensure the proper management, wellbeing and safety of ACF staff, and the proper use of ACF resources
- You must build on best practices previously developed on the mission and create a learning environment condusive to continuous improvement of the ACF country program.
- You need to create a shared vision among all staff and promoting ACF Charter and ensuring an organizational culture where ACF core values are embedded, team work is encouraged and all staff feels valued. –
- You are responsible for maintaining compliance to the mission and base security protocols and for ensuring their regular update in response to changes in the security environment. This will include coordinating a response and action in circumstances of a security event taking place
- You will establis and maintain good working relationships with host government officials, donors and other partners. The will include representaiton of the organisaziton, mission and its values with external stakeholders
You have 10 years of experience. You show advanced leadership and project management skills, able to manage a large multi-sectoral team in achieving humanitarian and development goals. You have a proven experience with external representation and promotion of programs with stakeholders and potential donors, and able to generate goodwill towards the program with the intention of raising funds and the country grant portfolio.
You are a Team leader with have strong management experience. You can demonstrate knowledge of best practices in country team and performance management. Program Management skills and experience strongly preferred, including able to articulate program management best practices. You demonstrate leadership in representation with other humanitarian actors. Fluent in English is mandatory.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
- Bangladesh, Dhaka
- 24 months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly gross salary from 3370 to 3895EUR upon experience
- Monthly per diem and living allowance: 572EUR net, field paid
- Monthly country allowance: 150EUR
- 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
- Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses and repatriation insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
- Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
- Family posting
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here http://app.mytalentplug.com/redirection.aspx?ojid=eoWY2DmJ/GWv8mpgiFCYOA==