Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director Programs, you will be in charge of the overall donors activities and elaboration of donors documents in order to ensure the quality of relationship with donors and the respect of reporting deadlines.
More precisely, you will :
- Contribute to the development of the mission strategy in relation with the Deputy Country Director
- Support the elaboration of internal and donor reporting documents and ensure the follow up of the mission’s reporting obligations in relation with the Deputy Country Director, Technical Head of Departments, Field managers and the Field Coordinators
- Follow up ACF Afghanistan contract monitoring and filing, and ensure regular and efficient communication and information/document sharing within the mission and with the HQ
- Manage the Communication and Reporting Officer and participate in the communication of the mission
- You hold a Master’s degree in fundraising, public relations, communications, development, humanitarian aid or international relations.
- You are flexible and team-oriented able to handle intense work pressure, tight deadlines and ad hoc demands.
- You are familiar with donor guidelines and take pride in delivering consistent high quality work on time.
- You appreciate the importance of being service-minded in your support to the field, you are also persistent and firm in your commitment to strengthen quality, ensure compliance and manage risks.
- You are used to take initiative, operate with a high degree of independence and enjoy the respect from colleagues due to your integrity as well as the knowledge and hands-on experience that you will bring to the team.
- You have at least two years experience within the international humanitarian sector directly engaged with project management cycle and grants management (it will be preferable to have a field experience working for an INGO).
- You have full proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Managerial experience appreciated
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
- 12 months fixed term contract (under French legislation)
Compensation & Benefits (applicable for French contract only):
- Monthly gross salary from 2010 à 2 335 EUR, upon experience
- Per diem and living allowance: 190EUR + 273EUR net per month, field paid.
- 450EUR of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
- 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- 20 RnR per year.
- 215 EUR at each RnR period (averagely every 8 weeks).
- Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
- Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
- Intermission Workshop once a year.
- Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of]]>
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here