You will be in charge to establish, maintain, and expand the systems, approaches, and technologies used to ensure a well-informed evidence-based approach to the Action Against Hunger’s programmes in Jordan for Syrian refugees and vulnerable Jordanian households in conformity with Action Against Hunger and international standards and national policies.
More precisely you will be resposible to:
- Expand, manage, and push forward the evolution of how our monitoring and assessment systems and approaches
- Spearhead systematic, objective, and proportional evaluation of our work to keep Action Against Hunger as on target as possible with the needs of communities in Jordan
- Analyse and interpret programme data, and lead on mission-wide data quality assurance
- Advance how the Jordan mission captures and integrates learning into its work, and support with the development and roll-out of research initiatives
- Manage the MEAL department as a whole and build mission-wide capacity in MEAL skills and concepts
- Fulfil general responsibilities and contribute to broader Action Against Hunger Jordan operational quality and consistency
You are proactive, oriented toward providing as much support to the field as possible, and have an insatiable appetite for learning. You will need to see the project beyond the numbers and understand how we can use monitoring data and evaluations to the benefit of crisis-affected communities. You must be creative, very solutions-oriented, an advocate for innovation and an expert at statistics and qualitative analysis.
Have an appetite to get more involved with gender and be part of a country-level change process of prioritising gender considerations is a plus.
You have demonstrable experience in and / or understanding of development environments.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
9 months contract.
Remuneration package according to ACF policy, under French or Jordan law.
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here http://app.mytalentplug.com/redirection.aspx?ojid=ubCwGJZeLBwIeaQXWJ14tg==