Saferworld is an independent international organisation working to prevent violent conflict and build safer lives. We work with people affected by conflict to improve their safety and sense of security, and conduct wider research and analysis. We use this evidence and learning to improve local, national and international policies and practices that can help build lasting peace. Our priority is people – we believe in a world where everyone can lead peaceful, fulfilling lives, free from fear and insecurity. We are a not-for-profit organisation operational in 12 countries across Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Saferworld is committed to providing a safe and trusted environment that safeguards our staff, partners and communities. Our organisational integrity is derived from the values and principles that underpin and guide our work.
The post holder will:
- Contribute to the development, production and review of CSF-led research projects
- Manage outreach activities, tailoring information products to reach more audiences through more platforms
- Lead the CSF’s donor reporting
- Support the ongoing development of the CSF strategy and other work streams
- Lead on thematic issues relevant to conflict sensitivity in Sudan.
How to apply
Please go Analysis and Outreach Manager, Sudan – deadline 8 April 2021 – Saferworld https://www.saferworld.org.uk/job-postings/analysis-and-outreach-manager-sudan-deadline-8-april-202 for a full job description and details of how to apply