SRD Center is looking for a qualified Mobile designer and developer to join our team. You will be working with us to design, develop and maintain high-quality webpage and mobile applications for Syrian refugees in Jordan to enable them find informal employment opportunity. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code (oop)
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve the user experience
• Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
• Proven work experience as a Mobile Designer and Developer (Android)
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and/or Java/Kotlin.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Note: The work will be on voluntary bases. The team members will share different portions of the project.
How to apply
Only shortlisted will be contacted. Please no phone call.
If you have any enquires, please contact: Ms. Soha Omari: [email protected], please write in the Subject Line: MobApp (YOUR NAME).