Business Development Coordinator, Business Development Unit, Arlington, VA
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
**Position Summary: **
MSI is seeking an entry-level Business Development Coordinator. This position is responsible for supporting a broad array of tasks across the team, including recon, knowledge management, recruitment and research. The coordinator will report to the Director of Business Development with regular collaboration and coordination with other members of the team regarding specific tasks.
- Coordinate planning and logistics for reconnaissance trips for staff and consultants, including conducting regular budgetary reconnaissance research, arranging travel and accommodation for the traveler, scheduling in-country meetings, and processing travel-related documentation
- Provide support to Crisis Management Team members in select travel emergency situations
- Assist Global Security team with proposal stage security risk assessments. Execute contracts for consultants hired to work on proposals and coordinate their involvement in business development efforts. Manage proposal and reconnaissance related finances and approval requirements
- Work to improve reconnaissance processes as required
- Track the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) for comments and ratings from USAID clients and help ensure MSI responds to each one. Add new opportunities to Tetra Tech’s Business Development Portal. Support updates to MSI’s internal knowledge management system, Colibri, as needed. Maintain the Organizational Conflict of Interest database for the Business Development Unit
- Support BD’s Recruiters with administrative tasks. Source for candidates using Devex and Taleo, write/format CVs and create short-term technical assistance matrices. Some opportunities to manage the recruitment process for requisitions is possible
- Support live and tracked opportunities, working with opportunity managers to provide research, write past performance references, take meeting notes and perform other support tasks. Support BD management with administrative tasks such as organizing and updating BDU resources
- Minimum of 2 years related experience within administrative support, project coordination, business development or other related fields
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet tight deadlines and provide strong internal customer service across the organization is required
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Knowledge of and familiarity with USAID proposal processes and regulations preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft software, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and Adobe
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with Reasonable Accommodations in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply
Apply Here https://www.click2apply.net/m6znmjsYN7kVIALZt42J4