REPORTS TO: Executive Secretary (ES)
TEAM MEMBERS: 6 Finance and Administration direct reports, 13 indirectly at Regional level
DURATION: Initial 2-year contract with possibility for extension. The position is expected to be a long-term assignment and part of the core team.
LOCATION: Stockholm, Sweden
DEADLINE: 07thApril 2021, 23:59 CET (Stockholm)
The global team’s financial management services are a critical element of the Network’s architecture, working with 13 Finance Specialists in GWP’s Regional teams and Finance counterparts in the nearly 70 accredited country water partnerships. The CFAO role is critical in ensuring that global and regional development partners can contribute financially – through GWP – to activities on the ground while being able to trust in GWP’s transparent, auditable, and reliable financial management practices and processes. Across our regional and country teams, we have built excellence in financial management through combining capacity building with accreditation, and we continuously invest in and sustain good practice and knowledge sharing across our partner organisations. We are now looking to identify an innovative Chief Financial & Administration Officer who will, as part of GWP’s small but high-powered Finance, Human Resources & Administration Team, help us further sustain, strengthen and build the financial and administration management systems and practices across our Network of partners.
SCOPE OF THIS POSITION
The CFAO shall ensure the effective and efficient operation of the day to day activities and processes of the Secretariat, covering finance, human resources, administration, information technology, procurement, and facilities management. The CFAO shall ensure solid financial management within the 13 Regional Water Partnerships.
Full job details are available here https://gwp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=46
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted in English only and only via the online application system https://gwp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=46
- Email applications will not be accepted
- Maximum 4-page CV and 1-page cover describing how your experience, qualifications and competencies match this position.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4-6 weeks after the application deadline.
- Questions can be directed to [email protected]
- Professionals with a background from and/or living and working in Asian, African, Eastern European, Latin American, or Middle Eastern countries are encouraged to apply.
- GWP offers competitive remuneration as well as an attractive work environment, with flat hierarchies and fast decisions, and with great opportunities for professional exposure and growth.