Chief of Party,
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program,
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, peace and stability, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: All citizenships are eligible for this position
The Chief of Party (COP) will be managing the project during the final year of implementation, this is estimated to be a 12-months position. The COP will manage and supervise all SACCI program activities, staff, and partners and have overall responsibility for the successful performance of the Ukraine SACCI program.
- Provide strategic and technical leadership to the SACCI program
- Manage all aspects of the project planning and implementation
- Oversee fulfillment of all contract delivery requirements, including all reports
- Supervise project personnel, short-term experts, subcontractors and grantees
- Serve as MSI’s primary liaison with USAID/Ukraine, donors, governmental and non-governmental institutions
- Lead coordination among USAID, key stakeholders, and other implementing partners
- Identify obstacles and risks related to implementation in a timely manner
- Suggest appropriate adjustments to the home office and donor
- Provide mentoring and professional development support to project staff, with emphasis on building capacity of national staff
- Oversee all administrative, contracting, hiring, recruitment, financial, and logistical aspects of the program
- Coordinate activities between the field office and MSI home office (MSI/HO)
- Ensure cooperation and communication with other MSI and Tetra Tech programs in Ukraine
- Ensure compliance with MSI and USAID rules and regulations, particularly with respect to financial and grant management
- Establish and maintain critical working relationships with stakeholders
- Leverage networks, project investments, and project successes to seek opportunities for project expansion
- Master’s degree in international development or related area required
- Minimum of eight years of progressive work experience supervising complex donor funded anticorruption and democratic governance related projects
- Minimum of three years of experience in a COP or DCOP position, or equivalent
- Demonstrated capability to work with a broad range of government institutions, non-governmental sector stakeholders and civil society partners
- Knowledge of and prior experience working on USAID-funded projects preferred
- Strong writing, analytical, speaking and communication skills in English required
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email [email protected] with Reasonable Accommodations in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
How to apply
Apply Here https://www.click2apply.net/m62DbMfYJn6VuALZt42J4