· Drafting and editing News Items (NIs), Press Releases (PRs), info sheets, and SRTF website texts in English covering all programs (Recovery and Stabilization programmes) updates.
· Writing and editing communication tools including but not limited to flyers, brochures, fact sheets and success stories for high quality prints in English.
· Revising and finalizing documents following feedback from management.
· Writing and editing articles and content for the SRTF quarterly newsletter in English including the Director General (DG) editorial.
· Assisting various team members in drafting annual reports, reviewing sections’ templates, SOPs, proposals and other communication related documents.
· Writing and editing commentary content and inputs for mediums such as audiovisuals for dissemination through webcasting, YouTube, blogs and social media outlets.
· Drafting and editing media briefs, Q&A for media interviews and Op-Eds.
· Maintain the SRTF website English content, keeping it up-to-date with information, photos and links.
· Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills, even under time pressure.
· Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
· Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
· Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
· Ability and readiness to work in a multi-cultural environment.
· To be fluent in spoken and written English.
· Native English speaker.
· University degree or equivalent in a relevant field of specialization.
· At least 5 years relevant experience.
· Good working knowledge of web-based media and social networks.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office and further IT programs necessary for the execution of the tasks.
· Experience working in international organizations relating to the Syrian context.
How to apply
Qualified candidates please send your CVs to:
Subject line: Communication Associate
No later than 20 April, 2021