VisionFund is World Vision’s microfinance provider serving vulnerable clients through loans, savings, and insurance. We enable families to grow their livelihoods in hard to reach, rural locations in 28 countries so that caregivers can create secure futures for their children.
We believe in brighter futures for children; empowering families to create incomes and jobs; unlocking economic potential for communities to thrive.
Join VisionFund as we seek to end intergenerational poverty through microfinance.
Here’s where you come in:
We are looking for a strategic, creative and excellent writer and content manager to support VisionFund with the development of internal and external communications. As the Communications Manager, your role is to source, create and provide communications content that engages with and educates audiences about the impact of VisionFund’s work across its network and globally.
You will support the President’s office and VisionFund leaders in developing relevant communication pieces using internal communication channels to foster and maintain a culture of knowledge sharing and engagement across VisionFund International.
Working alongside the Director, you will provide high quality communication and content to support marketing and fundraising, website, branding and also meet internal communication objectives and projects such as the Annual Report, donor reporting, among others.
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in communications or equivalent).
- Five years working in field of communications or equivalent field.
- Experience writing content for various platforms, including websites, press releases, newsletters.
- Experience managing and overseeing creative projects, including working with external providers.
- Experience in creating presentations.
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills, journalistic experience desirable.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the application date of 31 AUG 2022.
*Position location to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a country where World Vision International is registered to operate (i.e. Kenya, Ghana, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Sri Lanka, India, Philippines etc.)
VisionFund is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International and VisionFund International, please visit our website: www.visionfund.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.