FHI 360/Philippines (www.fhi360.org) through Better Health Programme (BHP) is a 3.5-year project funded by the UK Government’s Prosperity Fund aims to reduce Non-Communicable Disease (NCD) burden in the Philippines and improve access to safe, quality care using equitable, ethical and sustainable approaches. The program will accomplish this through the implementation of a set of activities in the following areas: 1) Strategies to Counter NCDs; 2) Digital Health initiatives; 3) Education and Training; 4) Provider Performance Improvement; and 5) Life Sciences initiatives.
Job Description / Scope of Work for Short-Term:
- Coordinate Portal projects across UPCPH departments and other stakeholders
- Work with the NCD Portal technical support group, develop Portal Guidelines that promote a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Develop a master content calendar for all web properties
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Oversee volunteers, guest contributors, and alumni
- Liaise with the UP IMS and ITDC to gain website credentials
- Track and report on all site metrics to the Project Committee**
- Coordinate and oversee the launch of the NCD Portal to include stakeholders and donors**
Education and Required Job Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in public health, communications, social sciences
· At least three to five years of experience in public health research and writing materials for public dissemination, creating web-based information using concise text and graphics that populate the chosen structure
· At least two years of experience with online learning
· Experience with a Learning Management System such as Moodle**
· Good skills in research, writing, editing on digital platforms, communication, and project coordination
Supervision and Reporting
The position will be under and reporting to the BHP Project Director
Target Engagement Period
Starting 19 April to 30 September 2021
How to apply
Send letter of intent and updated CV/resume in single pdf file to [email protected] on or before 9 April 2021. Please indicate the name of position applied for in the subject line following this heading format: FHI360-BHP-Position Applied For-Last Name of Applicant (Example: FHI360-BHP- Content Management Specialist -Cruz). Shortlisted candidates will be notified for the next screening process.
FHI360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.