The Deputy Team Leader-Programme Operations is responsible for the direct management of the Venezuela response program implementation teams and for ensuring the delivery of appropriate and responsive programs based on the relevant needs of vulnerable children and their families in Venezuela. This role will ensure that programs are implemented on time, on budget and in line with the relevant quality standards. He/she will assist with the set-up of the Venezuela Response Field Offices, as well as with the expansion of our Venezuela programs.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Master degree in development, social sciences or equivalent.
- Project management certification or experience related to organisational development projects
- Fluent in Spanish and English (essential)
- Robust experience of NGO emergency programme cycle management, and with experience of working within a complex and matrix organisation structure
- Experience in international humanitarian systems, institutions and donors, and of procedures, accountability frameworks and best practices in emergency management
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS41MDYyMS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpb…