Mhair Education Health and Humanrights Organization – MEHHRO, Afghanistan requires English Instructors for the students, Teaching English Language with the professional techniques, Manage Spoken English interventions as per the activity plan for the English School, where the NGO is Engaged with the Program to make students learn English, per the methodology & Curriculum, as per the NGO Norms and regulations.
The English Language teacher is responsible for the students to make them learn English Language, (i.e. fluent in reading, writing, speaking) techniques and methods, which will suit the best for the Afghan students in learning English. Ensure effective formulation of new techniques of teaching.
Thorough analysis and research of the students analysis and research of information on methods and any other potentials sources, preparation of questionnaires for getting the data of the students English understanding, and way forward for teaching.
Coordination of class activities and communications with all relevant decision makers of the NGO to strengthen curriculum, techniques, methods and methodology for making English learning easy. Including preparation of reports for donors and the government counterparts as required.
Ensure effective management and implementation of English teaching techniques, methods & methodology.
Focusing on English classes (basic English classes, professional English classes, Business English classes.
Introduction of performance indicators/success criteria, targets and milestones;
Preparation and contribution to the regular reports on outputs and outcomes as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
Volunteers with bachelor’s degree in English Literature and English Language Teaching certification must have three years of Experience and volunteers with Master’s degree in Business Administration must have 1 year of experience.
The English language teacher should have a thorough understanding and prior experience of English teaching, HR tasks, and can get experience in the Program Unit. He/she will also have a background of demonstrated success in designing proposals for international, institutional donors.
· Preferably an advanced university degree (masters or equivalent)
· Experience in project development and project management, budget drafting, research, report writing, liaison with governments and international agencies;
· Experience with English Teaching, project planning, scheduling and deployment of resources, and evaluation and assessment;
· Strong programme design skills, including capacity to prepare logical, coherent, and consistent documents including log frames and budgets.
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively with project members in various locations, including remotely writing and revising proposal documents.
· Ability to integrate different experiences, methodologies, and approaches from a diverse range of stakeholders, organisations, and technical experts from multiple sectors.
· Excellent English speaking/writing skills required and English Teaching certification is desirable
Terms of appointment:
The position is offered for an initial period of 1 year. 500 USD per month living allowance, coverage of all accommodation, and travel costs (1 return ticket for the contract period).
How to apply
Candidates should send the requested documents by email to: [email protected]/ [email protected] before 31.03.2021. Documents should include CV and Cover letter detailing the Individuals’ suitability for the assignment and current contact information.
Due to urgent need, the position might be filled before the closing date. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.