At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant. Pact is a recognized global leader in international development. Our staff have a range of expertise in areas including public health, capacity development, governance and civil society, natural resource management, poverty, fragile states, monitoring and evaluation, small-scale and artisanal mining, microfinance and more. This expertise is combined in Pact’s unique integrated approach, which focuses on systemic changes needed to improve people’s lives.
Programs – Pact strives for a world where all people are heard, capable, and vibrant. The Programs Team helps realize this objective by bridging program management, technical support, and business development, enabling Pact to achieve its global strategy. We ensure program excellence through continuous learning, monitoring and evaluation and provide organizational and industry-wide thought leadership by leveraging a complementary set of cross-functional, multi-disciplinary skills, expertise, and experiences. The Programs team: influences progressive change through the development and implementation of global and regional strategies and business plans; supports advancement of innovative solutions; pursues new business opportunities; and drives effective internal and external engagement to maximize Pact’s impact across the globe. Across all aspects of its role, the Programs Department adheres to and promotes a culture of inclusion, accountability, and respect.
Reporting to the Grants Manager in Jakarta or his/her delegate, the Grants Officers will be responsible for supporting an efficient and effective grants management process for the LINKAGES grants program. A successful applicant will work with the LINKAGES Indonesia team to contribute to regulatory compliance, assessment and mitigation of business risks, and enforcement of Pact’s policies and procedures. The Assistants will also provide support on subgrant administration and procurement activities.
- Support administration of the full cycle of sub-award management activities beginning from solicitation through selection, pre-award assessments, negotiation, monitoring/compliance visits, and closeout.
- Assist the review and negotiation of awards, including scope of work, budget, payment provisions, reporting requirements and special terms and conditions.
- Work closely with Linkages staff to make recommendations for field visits and following up on findings.
- Ensure that office systems for grants and contracts administration are maintained and that regular reports are provided to Pact headquarters.
- Assist Pact’s Agreement Management staff in the development and monitoring of policies, procedures, and templates.
- Support closeout of awards, including preparation of final inventories, property disposition, etc.
- Contribute to the global Grants Management Community of Practice to share best practices and lessons learned on Pact’s intranet “Mosaic.”
- Perform other duties as assigned.
· BA and a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience (or equivalent)
· Experience supporting USAID-funded awards
· Strong skills in coordination of multiple activities.
· Highly motivated with strong attention to detail.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong cross-cultural skills.
· Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
· Indonesia resident
· Experience managing the award and administration of federal grants and contracts in other organizations performing work similar to Pact.
· Understanding of local business culture.
· Strong analytical skills to successfully perform financial reviews, determination of responsibility, and other forms for quantitative analyses.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, citizenship status, genetic information, matriculation, family responsibilities, personal appearance, credit information, tobacco use (except in the workplace), membership in an employee organization, or other protected classifications or non-merit factors.
How to apply
Please click here https://careers-pactworld.icims.com/jobs/1597/job to apply for this position.