Duty Station: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Foreseen start date: as soon as possible, April-May 2021
Type: full-time position
Travels outside duty satiation: Yes, frequent international traveling to developing countries (COVID permitted)
Reports: Reports directly to the Director Quality
We are searching, on behalf of an international NGO working at the forefront of health and development, a talented and results-oriented Head of Quality Programs.
The prime task of the Head of Quality Programs is to ensure successful strategy, design and implementation of quality standards, improvement, recognition, and digital technology, in collaboration with our partners in Africa, Afghanistan and India. All programs are part of international consortia with the aim to set up a sustainable, locally owned quality framework within a broader health systems approach, through public and private sector partners.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters in Operations Management, Strategy Management, organizational development, or similar qualifications. An additional degree in health-related subjects and/or experience living abroad is preferred.
- At least five years post qualification experience in Operations Management, with experience in working a multi-cultural environment with multiple stakeholders, preferably in the geographical regions of interest (Africa, Afghanistan and/or India).
- Should have demonstrable entrepreneurial and business mindset, demonstrated leadership experience and ability to oversee and successfully deliver complex project implementations.
- Proven experience in establishing private-public partnerships /mobilizing public and private resources in the health sector.
- Analytical skills in planning and budget review.
- Open-minded, self-motivated personality with a can-do mentality.
- Experience in working in an international, ambitious, and innovative organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Ability and availability to travel frequently to developing countries (COVID permitted).
How to apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]