HR Assistant – Recruitment
The Human Resources Assistant will provide strong support to the Human Resources team across the various functions with particular focus on the end-to-end recruitment processes, undertaking all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and making the job offer, in the most effective and efficient manner.
This will include monitoring of manpower needs, tracking the process from receipt of authorization to hire to onboarding, support in job description accessing and updating, conduct job evaluation as needed, sourcing and selection, reference checking, making the offer, setting up and maintenance of 201 files, personnel movements (extension, separation, end of contract, transfer).
Ensure enrolment coverage on all benefits in coordination with the Benefits person-in-charge. The post holder will be responsible to assist on the effective implementation of the Performance Management System. Coordinate with program offices on HR matters.
Understand and believes in Save the Children’s mission and vision; commits to its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children’s methodology framework.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Human Resources Management or an equivalent field
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be knowledgeable with the end-to-end recruitment processes
- Experience working with multi-donor and multi-site programs is a plus
- Familiarity with various aspects of HR
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of integrity, sense of confidentiality, patience, tact and diplomacy
- High flexibility
- Strong sense of urgency and work ethic
- Thrives in working under ambiguous circumstances and sometimes difficult situations as may be needed
- Keen with details
- Must be a team player, or ability to coordinate and work well with others
Contract length: Fixed Term position until April 16, 2022 based in National Capital Region
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS4xODg2Ni4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpb…