The HR Officer is responsible for providing strong support to the Human Resources Unit in overseeing recruitment processes, employee relations, compensation, regulatory compliance, with a focus on the maintenance and update of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS), employee database, the Global Human Resources Information System (GHRIS).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 years experience in general HR work, with substantial payroll and payroll systems;
- Must be knowledgeable on statutory benefits policies and procedures
- Must be familiar with the Philippine Labor Law
- Results-oriented with a bias for action;
- High level of self-initiative and can work independently;
- Collaborative leadership style;
- Highly organized;
- Good verbal and written communication;
- High sensitivity and responsiveness for staff well-being and project team dynamics and building;
- Flexible and initiative-taking attitude with the ability to manage and prioritize an unpredictable workload;
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills in order to understand the range and content of the emergency program’ work and provide practical solutions to operational challenges;
- Ability to work effectively and calmly in a high-pressure environment and to prioritize and effectively manage assignments in a timely fashion.
- Strong sense of urgency and work ethic.
- Understands and believes in Save the Children’s mission and vision; commits to its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children’s methodology and framework.
Contract length: Fixed Term position until April 16, 2022 based in National Capital Region
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS45MTQ3OS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpb…