ICLA Specialist will lead the technical development of the ICLA, strategic direction and quality assurance, the ICLA strategy and quality control. The ICLA Specialist is responsible for mentoring, train and capacity build staff on ICLA technical capacity across the programmes in Libya.
This position will be responsible to:
- Develop ICLA strategy, technical guidance and Macro LFAs that are aligned with regional and global strategies and priorities
- Compliance with and adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Contribute to fundraising, develop and revise funding proposal, budgets and donor reports
- Identify trends technical standards and donor priorities
- Follow up on compliance with contractual commitments within CC, ensure high technical quality and synergies in project implementation
- Provide technical direction and project implementation support
- Ensure that key learnings are extracted from CC implementation, and incorporate them in CC and staff development processes
- Provide systematic training and build capacity of technical staff, in approaches including cash-based interventions and market based programme
- Represent NRC in relevant forums/clusters, including with national authorities and donors
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
- Roll out NRC ICLA programme strategy in Libya, in line with NRC programme policy and global strategic priorities.
- The Specialist maintains budget holder responsibility and responsible for developing and managing ICLA project budgets with support from the PM
- Manage the NRC Inter-Agency Referral mechanism for Libya
- Recruitment, capacity-building and mentoring of staff and partners, to operationalise quality for timely and comprehensive ICLA Programme
- Design and develop programme approaches and activities that can be piloted and expanded to other project areas.
- Lead an ICLA assessments and contribute to evidence-based programming.
- Develop Monitoring and Evaluation systems together with the Grants and M&E Coordinator.
- Assist in coordination with local authorities, community representatives and other stakeholders including INGOs, NGOs, and UN.
- Responsible for representing NRC in Libya for ICLA and other related topics.
- Actively participate in relevant humanitarian coordination meetings.
- Actively promote and operationalize synergies between ICLA and NRC programmes.
- Any other task relevant to the position as requested by the Country Director or ICLA Specialist.
What we offer
Candidates with NRC background will be encouraged to apply, but we are also open for external candidates who can show a commitment to NRC and being part of a challenging, but important mission to make a difference in Libya. Candidates are encouraged to apply early as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy closing.
12 months renewable contract
A Competitive salary and benefits according to International staff terms and conditions including contribution to a pension fund
Duty station: Tunis, Tunisia with regular travel to Libya
An approved health certificate will be requested before the contract start
How to apply
To apply please visit nrc.no/careers or use the link here.https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/297