Position Title : ICT Associate (Applications Development)
Duty Station : Manila (Global) Administrative Centre
Classification : G-7
Type of Appointment : Fixed-term, One Year with possibility of extension
Closing Date : 12 April 2021
Salary: Php 825,492 per annum net of taxes
Under the direct supervision of the ICT Officer (Applications Development), the ICT Associate (Applications Development) will be responsible for the coding of system components according to design specifications, corporate standards and best practices and solution design.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with five years relevant professional; or
- Completed high school degree from an accredited academic institution, with seven years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with .NET and C# and minimum 2 years of experience with SQL Server – Stored procedures, Functions, Views, Indexes, Relational Database Design;
- Extensive experience in building Web/Windows Forms solutions using the .NET Framework and Visual Studio;
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented architecture and design patterns for building highly scalable applications using .NET framework;
- Experience in developing design artefacts based on UML notations and using standard tools;
- Proficient in back, middle and front end development;
- Possess knowledge and understanding of XML documents, XSD schemas, XSLT to develop the necessary schemas and maps to represent the flow of the messages through the solution;
- Possess a good understanding of relational database concepts;
- Minimum of Possess client-side Web development skills (HTML, scripting, AJAX, JQuery);
- Experience in Visual Studio Team System/ Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Certification an advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment system, by 12 April 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://philippines.iom.int/jobs/vacancies/vn-0282021-vn-0282021-ict-ass…
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.