IDIQ Manager – USAID Water and Development (WADI II) IDIQ
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium develops and delivers innovative, locally relevant, evidence-based solutions to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. Since 1971, we have assisted governmental and non-governmental agencies, foundations, and the private sector by designing, implementing, and evaluating programs in HIV/AIDS, sexual and reproductive health, population and family planning, maternal and child health, infectious diseases, and gender. Palladium has deep expertise in policy and advocacy, research and strategic information, health markets and private sector engagement, modeling and economic analysis, patient monitoring and management/HMIS, strategic consulting, and program management.
Palladium is a child-safe organization, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran, or marital status.
Purpose of Position
The IDIQ Manager is responsible for the fulfillment of all requirements of the contract and subsequent Task Orders. This position will be the primary point of contact for procedural and substantive matters with USAID. These matters include technical aspects of contract performance, procurement, personnel, reporting, and other management matters related to the requirements of the contract and Task Orders.
- Respond to task order requests, and provide central management and oversight of task orders under this award, working collaboratively and often with USAID central and field project managers, technical officers, Contracting Officers, and meeting and consulting regularly with the IDIQ COR.
- Ensure the strategic and functional integration across all technical areas as well as strong collaboration with relevant stakeholders, other implementers, and local counterparts
- Responsible for meeting contractual obligations, producing deliverables and targets, and achieving project results as specified by USAID in a effective, efficient and timely manner.
- Select, provide technical and administrative direction and guidance to, and place and support all technical experts carrying out technical requirements.
- Report to USAID technical and contract personnel in accordance with USAID reporting Requirements.
- Ensure quality and control methods in a consistent and transparent manner for all contracted tasks and functions.
- Contribute to the development of proposals for Task Orders with responsibility for ensuring high-quality technical and financial bids are submitted on time.
- Oversee project planning, contribute technical expertise as necessary to ensure project implementation, with a focus on results and financial accountability for all project activities.
- Manage relationship with USAID on all aspects of the IDIQ and Task Orders.
- 10 years of project management experience with projects of a similar size and scope in an international context with a recognizable track record of success.
- A combination of technical expertise in at least two related technical areas including water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH), natural resources management (NRM), water resource management (WRM), financing, democracy and governance, water-sector service delivery, environment and health.
- Prior experience with USAID- and/or USG-funded agreements or contracts required.
- Demonstrated ability to establish professional relationships and to work collaboratively with diverse partners including host government agencies, donors, civil society and CBOs.
- Demonstrated successful experience leading and managing teams and providing supportive supervision, performance improvement and direction; ability to develop and communicate a common vision and foster collaboration across an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience identifying talent and building capable responsive teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills with the ability to conceptualize and write/edit proposals, marketing materials, and project reports.
- Strong oral presentation skills with ability and interest to present complex information to diverse audiences; facility with presentation software.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities effectively and efficiently often within a required timeframe.
- Fluent oral and written English. Proficiency in additional languages is a plus.**
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter as a part of your applications.
How to apply
Please directly apply at: