Technical assistance for the digital transformation of SMEs in Turkey through the establishment of an Industry 4.0 Competence Centre
Location: The operational base is Istambul, Turkey. The normal place of posting may be determined outside the operational base
Start date – December 2021, duration of the assignment 36 months
The overall objective of this contract is as follows:
To increase the quality and competitiveness of the technology, people and processes in the white goods sector to a competitive global level and create spillover effects to neighboring industries with country level impact to digital industrial applications.
Key expert 2: Sector expert, 500 WDs
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering field preferably in mechanical, electrical, industrial engineering or computer science. In absence of university degree in above mentioned fields, university degree in any other field will be accepted together with 10 years of working experience in manufacturing industry preferably in digital transformation area.
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
General professional experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience is required gained after the attainment of the Bachelor’s degree. After 20 years of experience it will not be considered as an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in manufacturing industry in at least one of the EU Member States
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in provision of services on business development services to public/ private sector preferably in application of Industry 4.0 technologies like process automation, IOT, robotics, big data, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in the operations (e.g. production, logistics) field of a manufacturing industry, preferably in white goods sector (stove, refrigerator)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Competence Center or Applied Research Center focused on Industry 4.0 or Smart Manufacturing preferably in a managerial position
- Minimum 3 digital transformation plan prepared for production or operation sites preferably financed by international sources
If interested, please forward us your updated CV at [email protected]with the indication DRS 10987 Turkey. Due to a big number of applications expected, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
If interested, please forward us your updated CV at [email protected]with the indication DRS 10987 Turkey. Due to the big number of applications expected, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.