Facilitates the collaborative identification, development, and measurement of Orbis total reward systems and HRMS to value employees, competitively position the organization and advance retention strategies. Facilitate efficient implementation and long-term effectiveness with delivery of global policies, procedures, and practices, monitoring and evaluation methods and metrics, and training and technical assistance. Serve as an advisor to ready and advance HR data insights.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Facilitate and manage identification and development of best practice compensation elements and methods including job classification, labor market analysis and salary structures, and reward & recognition approaches to optimize individual, team, and organizational workforce performance around the globe. Identify and develop responses to be accountable, agile, and innovative.
- Facilitate and oversee delivery of employee benefits standards, procedures, and systems for meeting statutory requirements and competitively positioning Orbis around the globe. Oversee management of US employee benefits programs and delivery. Ensure all programs and plans are in compliance with national and local labor regulations and donor requirements.
- Facilitate and manage HRIS/HRMS to serve as a single point of entry for employee or workforce data, valued by users, and leveraged to provide and advance HR data insights. Ensure collaborative delivery and implementation of global HRIS/HRMS and practices perceived as easily accessible and understood, robust, and critical to decision making. (NOTE: This position will contribute to a needs assessment, RFP, etc. to secure and implement a global HRIS/HRMS.) Meet targets.
- Implement collaborative actions with HR partners and HR focal points to facilitate development and evaluation of total rewards methods at the local, national, and global levels. Build knowledge, expertise, and capacity levering internal and external resources and assuring timely, effective technical assistance and counsel.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of progressive total rewards experience or equivalent education and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
· Demonstrated success in delivering or supporting global or national solutions in multiple locations aligned with organizational objectives and measurements.
· Strong technical knowledge in several functional areas including job classification, compensation, salary structures, employee benefits, reward & recognition, global mobility, HRIS or HRMS reporting and analysis, HRIS needs assessment and vendor selection, workforce planning, or capacity-building required.
· Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who can work seamlessly across countries, cultures, and organizational units required.
· Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet completing deadlines in a fast-paced environment and on deadline; aptitude for problem solving and decision making needed.
· English fluency required. Proficiency in second language preferred
· CCP, GRP, ACCP,or other total rewards professional certification preferred
How to apply
Please apply at: https://www.orbis.org/en/jobs/manager-total-rewards