Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator to join our team in Juba, South Sudan.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will be responsible for the principle monitoring and evaluation activities for the country programme. The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will be responsible for: training and capacity building on M&E for MC in-country team, developing, implementing and updating the M&E strategic plan, designing and implementing a data management system for routine programme monitoring ,evaluation and research , reporting on programme activities, monitoring project outputs and quality indicators to determine the impact of projects and ensuring that lessons learned influence future programme selection, design and implementation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree / Postgraduate degree in public health (with focus on epidemiology/bio-statistics) or a pertinent social science discipline such as demography
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in public health in developing countries within government, an international organization or research institution
- Significant experience in the management of project M&E systems
- Significant direct experience in survey design and implementation
- Experience in communicable disease control/malaria control
- Significant experience and training in M&E designs, tools and methodologies (SMART, KPC, SQUEAC / SLEAC methodologies
- Excellent skills in information management including recording, analysis, reporting and review methods
- Proficient in the development of data entry programme, management, analysis and in using statistical analysis software (SPSS,Epi-Info Excel, Access, Stata, DHIS)
- Experience in methodologies for promoting organisational accountability towards stakeholders, particularly beneficiaries of programming
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research designs and analysis
- Familiarity with GPS and mapping software
How to apply
To apply for this role, please visit our website (you will be asked to upload your CV and cover letter):