Program Assistant – CAMANA
The Project Assistant is responsible for supporting the Sponsorship management team in carrying out the day-to-day operations of the project to ensure that organizational and project guidelines and policies are taken into consideration and complied with. Maintains project equipment. Screens, sorts, and/or prepares various project correspondences.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2-year work experience in administrative support capacity.
- Strength in interpersonal relations, teamwork.
- Above average oral and written communication skills; knowledgeable in computer operations; requires minimum supervision.
- Ability to develop new ideas and innovation; capacity to think strategically
- Preferably with a degree in DRR, Community Development, Social Sciences or equivalent experience
- Familiarity and experience with the concepts of human rights, empowering civil society, local governance, children’s rights and child protection.
- Can deal with various levels of stakeholders – from decision-makers to field level practitioners
- Has proven skills in program management, training design and delivery, and facilitation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate and adept in the use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Can work well in highly stressful situations
- A team player, willing to work long hours toward the attainment of program objectives and deliverables
- Understanding of Save the Children’s vision and mission and a commitment to its objectives; willing to adopt Save the Children methodology and framework in program implementation; abide by and implement Save the Children’s Eight Agency Policies including Child Safety.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and well-developed work ethic.
Contract length: Fixed Term position until December 31, 2021 based in Quezon City
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS44MTUwMS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpb…