Summary of the Job Description:
- Contribute towards the development of a wide variety of projects, plans and processes, ensuring alignment with wider Programme policies and guidance.
- Provide project management support to specific and defined programs and projects of considerable size/complexity, ensuring a coordinated approach with wider programs that complies with WFP standards and procedures.
- Develop and coordinate data gathering and monitoring systems ensuring that rigorous quality standards are maintained.
- Research and analyze a range of policy and operational issues to inform the development of policies, programs, and activities.
- Contribute to the preparation of accurate and timely reporting on programs and activities that enable informed decision making and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal and external counterparts to ensure effective collaboration, monitor ongoing projects, and highlight potential risks to project delivery.
- Support the identification, development, and management of potential partnerships to collaborative working leading to improved food assistance packages.
- Support the capacity building of WFP staff, partners, and national government to prepare for and respond to food assistance needs, e.g. through providing inputs into training materials.
- Guide and supervise more junior staff, acting as a point of referral and supporting them with analysis and queries.
- Other as required.
How to apply
If you are interested, please visit the link provided below to apply:
External applicants : https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=141192&com…
Alternatively, you can search the job and apply through the link provided below:
External link: http://www1.wfp.org/careers/job-openings
- Applicants are requested to create an account online in the e-recruitment system before applying
· All applications must be submitted online through WFP’s E-Recruitment System**
- Cover Letter and updated CV in English should be attached appropriately**
· Only short-listed candidates will be contacted **
The vacancies are open for qualified South Sudanese nationals only
You can visit https://www.wfp.org/countries/south-sudan to learn more about WFP’s operations in South Sudan