CAMRIS International is a global health and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. We combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. Our core practice areas include HIV/AIDS, microbiology and infectious disease research, vaccine research, development and production, global health security, biodefense, and clinical research.
CAMRIS attracts the next generation of staff to work at premier government research and development institutions with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, under world leaders in health research. Our exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, and life insurance. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing health and research organization dedicated to making the world a healthier place, please apply today!
We are seeking a proposal management professional to support our business development team.
The Proposal Manager is responsible for preparing all competitive awards from the United States Government (USG), and other agencies and/or organizations as appropriate.
- Provides leadership and encourages teamwork, mentors/trains and directs multi-organizational teams in planning, storyboarding and developing an effective customer-focused and forward-thinking proposal.
- Works closely with Director, Business Development and stakeholders to identify and schedule emerging opportunities for capture.
- Develops, maintains, and implements the use of proposal management tools to monitor proposal status, and identify and communicate risk areas to successfully meet or exceed proposal schedule milestones.
- Develops and manages the proposal team, working with line organization management to identify and assign key proposal leaders (technical, management, security, resumes, past performance, etc.) and allocate proposal personnel and resources.
- Develops, directs and coordinates schedule, management, past performance, cost and technical elements related to the development of proposals in accordance with RFP specifications and CAMRIS’ proposal process.
- Collaborates with teaming partners external to CAMRIS in support of producing compliant, quality proposal development.
- Minimum of Masters degree English or employment equivalent, Marketing, Communication, Liberal Arts, or a related field.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in all areas of proposal development; preferably with three to five years of experience working as a Proposal Manager with USAID and or Department of Defense specializing in Military Health and Research.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret an RFP, develop a responsive proposal outline, identify the resources required to produce the proposal, and ensure compliance of the response to RFP.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a proposal team, conduct status meetings, and
manage the cradle-to-gravel proposal process.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Adapt easily in a growing, developing, and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task; organize and prioritize multiple on-going projects.
- Experience in cost proposal generation and justification preferred.
CAMRIS International offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online atwww.camris.com*. CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state, or local law.*