Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
The senior CLA Advisor is responsible for supporting USAID Liberia in its Collaboration, Learning and Adapting efforts to learn lessons from its programming and deepen its collaboration with stakeholders. This position will support the continuous improvement and learning vision, and will foster use of best practices, and align implementation approaches for the project. Specific responsibilities are outlined below.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support USAID/Liberia in the implementation of its learning and outreach/communication strategy to achieve maximum exposure and understanding of U.S. development efforts among Liberian audiences. This includes event management, trainings, public relations, media outreach, report development, photography, video production, advertising, and translations, etc.
- Support IPs (who receive USAID funding) in addressing issues related to Mission and Agency learning and outreach priorities, messaging, capacity building workshops, dissemination methods, branding and marking plans, event planning, and media/knowledge products.
- Work with USAID/Liberia to expand opportunities to keep TV, radio and other media abreast of USAID/Liberia programs through the planning and promotion of targeted media or outreach activities.
- Travel to the field to support the identification and capture of success stories, photos, and videos about USAID/Liberia programs and impact for publication and dissemination through various platforms.
- Support the Mission in developing and implementing social media campaigns to promote the various USAID project milestones.
- Support the monitoring of local and international press coverage, awareness, and attitudes about USAID programs, and monitor the effectiveness of messaging.
- Support the DCOP with Component 3 and 4 workshops and pause and reflect sessions, and CLA Plans review; developing agendas, PowerPoint materials (as needed), evaluation forms to gather feedback and post-workshop/session reports; all for COR review and approval prior to use.
- Refine existing USAID training curriculum and develop new curriculum, as needed to meet the Mission’s, IP’s and stakeholders’ evolving needs; each vetted and approved with end-stakeholders and for final approval the MSSP COR.
- Participate in the MEL CoP and lead the CLA CoP to ensure full integration across CoPs and follow-up after meetings.
- **At least 6 years of demonstrated and progressively responsible experience in strategic planning; M&E; facilitation of learning including workshops; and knowledge management, including experience in applying learning to improve development programming; experience with systems change for adaptive management an asset.
- Knowledge of international development work and the local media landscape is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in report writing, event planning, and social media content development.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communications and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ADS 200, USAID M&E policies; CLA framework, J2SR and other initiatives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Language proficiency in post-graduate level English required (written and spoken).
- Only Liberian national or Third Country Nationals will be considered.
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline; organizational learning or organizational development, knowledge management or development studies.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted through the job posting link: https://palladium.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/2/home/requisition/10957?c=…