Senior Finance Officer – Financial Planning & Analysis
A key finance management lead of the strategic finance that he/she shares an overall responsibility for the strategic direction of the Organization. This includes the responsibility for ensuring that basic financial reports (Balance Sheet, income statement, statement of Cashflow), financial analysis and ratios be made available with the supervision of the Chief Finance Officer to the management or key stakeholders for decision making and sustainability analysis and development of program strategy and operational plans of the Organization’s Programs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have completed a degree in Accounting or equivalent
- SUN system and/or agresso systems experience is desirable
- At least 5 years work experience in finance
- Knowledge of sales and marketing reports
- Exposure to banking system and batch file processes in the corporate banking sector, a plus
- Experience in the use of accounting packages
- Willingness to pursue trainings and development skills using SQL
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on tight deadlines
- High sense of urgency and well-developed work ethic
- Understanding of Save the Children vision and mission and commitment to its objectives
- Willing to adopt Save the Children methodology and framework in program implementation
- Abide by and implement Save the Children policies and Child Safety.
- International NGO experience
- Proven track record of working independently and with little supervision
- International non-profit work experience
- Multi-Cultural work experience.
Contract length: Open Ended position based in National Capital Region
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS40MDIyMC4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpb…