CBM is an international Christian development organization committed to improving people’s quality of life with disabilities in the world. CBM addresses disability as a cause and consequence of poverty and works in partnership to create an inclusive society for all. For more information, visit our website at www.cbm.org.
We are looking for someone who will
1. Main Tasks
A. Management of payment transactions to CBM implementing partners in the Africa East and South Region.
· Processing payments to Partners in a timely way in Navision system
· Filing of all transaction documents on Share Point and 365 drive.
· Processing and managing of Invoices for partner payments
· Collaboration with Regional Hub Offices and Country Offices on SSC transaction queries
B. Programmatic administration services e.g. NAV project module data entries control.
· Data entry and data control of administrative project data in CBM’s Navison Project Management Module.
· Monitoring and reporting on quality of Regional Hub Office, Country Office and partner payment documents.
· Support country office colleagiues in the implementation of Navision and project management syetm.
C. Accounting services and back up to CBM Field Offices with capacities need.
· Operations of Global Accounting System and Business Central for the Regional Office and at least defined (small) Country Offices
· Quality checks and process monitoring of the country office and the Regional Hub transcations before posting to the Global Accounting system and the Business Central.
· Back-Up for Country Offices in terms of accounting services when needed
D. Capacity building
· Support identification of the capacity development needs at the country offices and Regional Hub
· Support in development of content of trainings in Accounting, CBM Tools and Processes.
· Organize regular information sharing and trainings events for program and finance/administrative staff at country offices and regional office.
We are looking for someone who has:
· Degree in Commerce or other equivalent degree
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
· Knowledge in Business Administration
· Knowledge in Accounting with CPA or ACCA or CIMA (Advantageous)
· Knowledge in CBM processes and standards (advantageous)
· Experience in Shared Service Centre in international NGO’s (advantageous)
· Ability to work in international teams with people of different cultural backgrounds
How to apply
How to apply
Candidates with the required profile and proven experience, who meet these qualifications, are invited to submit via e-mail, a meaningful letter of motivation, stating why he/she wishes to work for CBM, CV, three professional references and salary expectations to https://jobs.cbm.org/shared-service-center-officer-eng-j433.html
Application Deadline: 23rd May 2022
CBM encourages persons with disabilities who meet the qualifications to apply for this position. For further information about CBM’s inclusion policy, please visit our Resources & Publications section at http://www.cbm.org. This position is local and subject to local employment and immigration laws