Position Title : Technical User/Support Shift Supervisor
Duty Station : Manila (Global) Administrative Centre
Classification : G-6
Type of Appointment : Fixed-term, One Year with possibility of extension
Closing Date : 01 April 2021
Salary: Php 705,546 per annum net of taxes
The position is based in the Manila Administrative Centre (MAC), headed by the Director of MAC. Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is one of the divisions with its operations delocalized to MAC. Under the overall supervision of the Chief Global ICT Operations, and the direct supervision of the Head, Global Support Unit, the Technical/User Support Shift Supervisor will provide second level of ICT support services through the Global User Support unit based in Manila including but not limited to the daily technical support to users of IOM Corporate Systems and technology infrastructure worldwide, promoting a client and service oriented approach. He or she will also be responsible in overseeing the schedule and daily operation of the ICT Technical/User Support in Manila under the assigned shift.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High school degree from an accredited academic institution, with six years of relevant professional experience.
- Specialized formal training on IT systems, business software (Microsoft Office) and web-based applications. Valid and relevant Microsoft, Cisco, and/or ITIL Certifications an advantage.
- Experience in Shift/Team Lead role, covering:
- IT Technical Support/Service Desk duties and issue-ticket management;
- Multi-location support for WAN/LAN infrastructure, Active Directory domain environment, and Windows-based servers;
- Support and troubleshoot computer and network equipment, including Microsoft Office applications, TCP/IP Networking, and Windows operating systems;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in determining and providing solutions, and able to manage workload priorities for assigned tasks;
- Ability to provide IT Technical Support with a service-oriented and customer-satisfaction mindset; focused on quick and positive response/feedback to clients.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment system, by 01 April 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://philippines.iom.int/jobs/vacancies/vn-0262021-vn-0262021-technic…
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.