SRD Center is looking for a qualified web designer and developer to join our team. You will be working with us to design, develop and maintain high-quality webpage and mobile application for Syrian refugees in Jordan to enable them find informal employment opportunity for Syrian refuges in Jordan to enable them find informal employment opportunity. We are looking for qualified candidates to join our team. You will be working with us to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications and websites. As a Web Developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop websites, while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Supporting the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
• Designing interfaces to improve the user experience
• Liaising with the Product development team to plan new features
• Ensuring new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
Note: The work will be on voluntary bases. The team members will share different portions of the project.
How to apply
Only shortlisted will be contacted. Please no phone call.
If you have any enquires, please contact: Ms. Soha Omari: [email protected], please write in the Subject Line: MobApp (YOUR NAME).